Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 4, 2021

Usadailyshirt - Some girls love adventures and tattoos it’s Me I’m some girls shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://usadailyshirt.com/product/some-girls-love-adventures-and-tattoos-its-me-im-some-girls-shirt/

Just when I was beginning to find all these home workout posts a little smug, a video popped up on my Instagram feed posted by Spencer Phipps, the Some girls love adventures and tattoos it’s Me I’m some girls shirt so you should to go to store and get this mastermind behind menswear label Phipps International. In it, Phipps swings across an at-home climbing wall wearing nothing but shorts and a bandana around his head, while the jangling guitar and fiddle of John Denver’s Thank God I’m A Country Boy plays in the background. It’s certainly not a self-isolation workout for the faint of heart.

Some girls love adventures and tattoos it's Me I'm some girls shirt

It was actually a little Christmas present to myself, Phipps says over the Some girls love adventures and tattoos it’s Me I’m some girls shirt so you should to go to store and get this phone from his Paris apartment, where he had just finished a quick session on the wall before lunch. The idea came about during another disruptive situation, after the strikes in December. I used to train probably four or five days a week, going to the climbing gym every morning, but starting a business means things get crazy, so I didn’t have the same schedule. Then the strikes basically shut everything down, and all of the places I like to climb are outside of Paris. I had this weird room in my apartment, so I just thought, I’ll build it here. With the help of a friend and fellow avid rock climber who was visiting Paris from the Pyrenees, he set to workin a fortuitous stroke of timing, he finished the setup just weeks ago.

Some girls love adventures and tattoos it's Me I'm some girls Hoodie trangs

Home:  https://usadailyshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét